Mortgage and Insurance Administrator
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual to support our advisers in offering a first-class, professional, service to our clients.
Minimum of 16 hours with the option of overtime and the potential to increase to a full time position.
Mortgage administration experience preferred, but we will offer full training and support.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Have great communication skills
- Be pro-active
- Have good IT skills
- Be organised
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with lenders, insurers and solicitors
- Assessment of key compliance documentation
- Communicating by telephone and email
- Submitting full mortgage and insurance applications and supporting documents
- Keeping our clients smiling throughout the process!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th May. Good luck!